How to capture Vista Logon screen?
Matrixinline
2008-10-06 04:41:12 UTC
Hi All,

I want to capture and save Vista logon screen in a bitmap file.
How can I capture Vista's logon screen?
under which user account the logon screen comes up ? is it
System,Local user,Network user /?

Thanks
Anup
.rhavin grobert
I have no Vista to test it, but did you try a simple [Ctrl]+[Print] ?
Matrixinline
I need a solution using VC++ program
Joseph M. Newcomer
2008-10-12 04:23:09 UTC
The logon screen comes up in a separate desktop, which precludes doing capture.
joe
Post by Matrixinline
Hi All,
I want to capture and save Vista logon screen in a bitmap file.
How can I capture Vista's logon screen?
under which user account the logon screen comes up ? is it
System,Local user,Network user /?
Thanks
Anup
Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: ***@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
Matrixinline
2008-10-13 11:16:45 UTC
Hi Joseph,

Your comments help a lot to find out that there are multiple desktops
in your workstation. I am able to now get desktops list using
Enumdesktops and then opeing the one which is required for me.

Thanks a LOT!!!

Anup
Web:http://www.flounder.com
MVP Tips:http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm
Tek Wiz
2010-11-18 04:46:46 UTC
Here is a good Screen Capture for Vista Logon Screen

I made this myself from 2 programs

It works great.

http://tekwiz.deviantart.com/#/d331pbs
Post by Matrixinline
Hi Joseph,
Your comments help a lot to find out that there are multiple desktops
in your workstation. I am able to now get desktops list using
Enumdesktops and then opeing the one which is required for me.
Thanks a LOT!!!
Anup
pture.
Submitted via EggHeadCafe